Reserve the Patio
Enjoy some sunshine with your wine, save a spot on our open air patio! Shaded with a canopy of oak trees and surrounded by the natural beauty of The Flower Farm, it's the perfect space for a relaxing afternoon! Current hours are Thursday thru Sunday, 11 AM to 5 PM.
Reservations provide you with a spot for at least 1 hour and 45 minutes on the patio. Currently, party size is limited to 4 guests.
To reserve a table, please email Danica below to request a day and time. Please leave a name, phone number, desired time of reservation and the number in your party. You will be contacted to confirm.
RESERVE THE PATIO
SOME THINGS TO KNOW...
Nobody likes reading a long list of rules, but to keep our patio open and maintain the safety of our guests and staff, it is important that the following is understood. By making a reservation, you agree to the following:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Due to state regulations, face coverings are required until you are seated at your table.
- Please, whenever possible, maintain a physical distance of 6ft between all patrons and employees.
- We are opening our patio so that guests have the ability to enjoy wine at the Tasting Room again. Purchase of wine is required to sit on our patio. Guests on the patio will now be able to enjoy wine by the bottle, glass or tasting flight!
- Kids are welcome. However they must stay seated at the table with their party. No exceptions. Pets are still welcome too! Same rules apply.
- Outside food and alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- Walk-ins are welcome, but due to our reduced seating, you will not be guaranteed a spot without a reservation and we may not be able to accommodate parties more than 15 minutes late for their reservation.
- Our table positions are set and cannot be moved/joined. If you wish to book a party for a group larger than our max, please contact email@example.com to see if we can accommodate you.
- Per current county regulation, your party cannot be seated until all your guests have arrived.
- Last call for open bottle sales occurs 30 minutes before the end of your reserved time.
- RAINY DAY POLICY : We do not have indoor seating space available. If inclement weather occurs, you will be notified via email if reservations have been cancelled.